Sunday, May 2, 2010

First blog (I'm Excited)

Hey,

I discovered this site a few days ago and I adore it. It's kinda what I want to do later. One of my dreams is to work at a fashion magazine as a graphic designer (lay-out designer) and maybe as a stylist. My mum says that I don't need to dream too much, but if I really want this I think I can do it. What's life without dreams? If you want something really bad and you try hard I think you can realize your dreams. I'm going to prove my mum that I can do it! So with Polyvore I can practise in my sparetime.
From today I will write a few times a week on this blog. I'm going to write about my life, family, lovelife, fashion ofcourse and dreams. Hope you enjoy reading it as much I enjoy writing it!

See you next time!

Grtz.

Vind mij op Polyvore

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Themes by ASRock Millenium Hairstyles Celebrity - Privacy Policy - Sitemap