Monday, May 3, 2010

My first Chanel



Hey,

A few weeks ago I bought my very first Chanel-item. I was so excited!
It's the Chanel coco rouge lipstick. The lady in the store helpt me picking the colour. Because my skin is a bit pale she selected
a bright lipstick that would make my face glow stronger. It's the nr. 31 (Cambon). I'm very satisfied with this one.
When I left the store I told my boyfriend: "You know this is just the beginning of my own chanel story, more products will follow."
There will be Chanel in my closet! ( I better start saving :p).
I will soon post a picture of me with the lipstick on, so you can judge if the colour suits me.

And here is another polyvore I made today.

Vind mij op Polyvore


I will soon write again!

grtz X.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Themes by ASRock Millenium Hairstyles Celebrity - Privacy Policy - Sitemap